2007年4月23日月曜日

My English Experience

When I was junior high schol student , I learned English for the first time. I had hardly known English until then. But, I soon interested in English! Because, My English teacher was so interesting and powerful. My English teacher speak English very well, so I yearned to speak English well.
I enjoyed learning English because, I was happy that I could write, read, spreak, and listen English little by little. I could study English with fun. I enjoyed studying English through various games, songs and so on. Especially, I like script. It is so cool for me to write script, so I practice script hard. The more I study English, the more I could write, read, speak, and listen English!
Now I think that the yearn to my English teacher made me hard.

When I was high school student, I had to read long English sentence and remember a lot of words, idioms, and frases. Besides, I had to learn grammer. It was very hard for me. Especially, it is difficult for me to memorize a lot of words. I tyied to some way to memorize words, but it was quite dihhicult. The best way of memorizing many words was using “tangoou flash card”  It was so helpful that I could remember a lot of words. And in the high school, I realized depth of English.

When I was junior high school student, I enjoyed studying English. But when I was high school student, I deepened understanding of English.

5 件のコメント:

mayuchan さんのコメント...

Hi! Kanage! How do you do? Our English teacher was very great in junior high. I want to be such a teacher! I think it is important to make students happy in English class.How about you?

Keichan さんのコメント...

Hi,Kanage. I enjoyed your blog about your experience studying English.
I think the teaching of English in Japan of today is only for the purpose of passing exams. It is so boring that many students come to dislike or lose interest in English. You wrote it was difficult to memorize English words etc. ,but you succeeded in deepned understanding of English . And you seem to still like English, do't you? That's great. But many people may give up studying difficult and boring English or never study after the examination. So studying English should be more practical, and enjoyable. It's just my opinion. How do you think about it,Kanage?
thanks,

Keichan

satona さんのコメント...

Hi♪Kanage!
Your blog was very interesting!!English education in junior high school is plain and fun, but study in high school was hard,I think so,too!
But,you experienced pleasures and bitterness of English, so you would be able to make use of that experiences in the class.
I think you could teach English very well☆
See you('∀')/"

genzai-sin さんのコメント...

Hello Kanage!! This is Genzai-Sin.
I enjoyed reading your blog, and sympathized with you.
We could enjoy leaning english through many activity in junior high school.But in high school, we must study for exam.I wanted to study english not only as subject but also as language.So I didn't like english very much in high school. But you were(are) earnest!! That's great!!

JH さんのコメント...

Were your other subjects in high school similar? did you only study your other subjects to pass an exam?
JH