2007年5月2日水曜日

My important thing

The thing which is important for me is a dream.
It is because that a dream is one of my energy. Marcus Aurelius said,“Only a big dream moves a heart of a person”I think so, too.
However, a human being does not have a clear dream all the time. I am also confused if there is not a dream. I don’t understand what to do and what I want to do. But, I think that it is an important process for us to stop. A flow I stop and to chase a dream constitutes my life.
So, the thing which is important for me is a dream. Now my dream is to be an Elementary school teacher!!

2 件のコメント:

pizza さんのコメント...

Hello, KANAGE!This is Pizza.
I have my dream too.When I lose my way, my dream becomes guidepost for me.Let's do our best to realize each dream!

JH さんのコメント...

Kanage,
I hope your dream comes true!
One of my problems is that I have too many dreams!
JH