2007年5月14日月曜日

Improve of STCA

Today, I am going to review two of the "typical Japanese junior high school"
communicative activities presented in ETM 3. The activities I am going to review
are Information Gap:Card A and Find someone who.

1.Information Gap: Card A
I think that it is better to use picture instead of words.Thus, students can think about Jiro and Nancy was doing.

2.Find someone who...
A:what do you want to do after graduating?
B:I want to ~.
A:Wow, you want to ~ after graduating.
After that, A writes paper “B wants to ~ after graduating.”

4 件のコメント:

mayuchan さんのコメント...

Hi, Kanage! This is mayuchan. Thank you your comment. I think your opinion about Information Gap is very good way for students. Thinking out by oneself is important to study.
See you next class!

nakki さんのコメント...

Hi!I'm Nakki.I agree with you and mayuchan.Your idea about Information Gap sounds good!I think it is important for students to think by themselves.So,using cards is very effective.See you!

pizza さんのコメント...

Hello KANAGE! This is Pizza.
I think your idea about Information Gap is interesting. In the original plan, students only answer the question reading what is written on the paper, but in your plan, students make sentences using card, so students can be used to making English sentences.
I think the activity will be more effective.

JH さんのコメント...

Interesting idea for the information gap cards. What language item would you practice for "Find someone who.."?